ArrowMetals and Trading is committed to conduct its business in all aspects with the highest professional, legal, ethical and moral standards.
Specifically, ArrowMetals has the following policies :
• ArrowMetals does not under any circumstances engage in or be a party to corruption or bribery.
• ArrowMetals prohibits the use of contracts or consulting agreements to channel improper payments through intermediaries, or through public or private officials.
• ArrowMetals requires that its employees avoid any involvement in any activities which may lead to a conflict of interest with the Company.
• ArrowMetals does not contribute to political parties or political donations wherever it operates.
• ArrowMetals complies with all anti-corruption laws in all jurisdictions in which it operates, particularly where laws are directly relevant to local customs and procedures.
• Extensive due diligence is undertaken by management in relation to trading with counter parties where the rule and/or corruption may rise.
All employees within the company actively support, implement and follow the policies to ensure that our culture and attitude to integrity is strongly upheld.